23 Walnut Avenue
RARE IN LARKSPUR
This ultra-charming East Coast style shingled two-story home features three bedrooms, two full baths and one half bath. In 2002 an extensive remodel took place with the exception of the living room and dining room. Great design choices allowed for maintaining the home’s original timeless charm and welcoming ambiance, but added more contemporary influences using fine finishes. Bathed in natural light, this cheerful home is a pleasure to experience and the landscaped grounds are park-like and lush. Steps from downtown Larkspur, this fabulous home is a Buyer’s dream come true.
The graciously sized Living Room has beamed ceilings and wainscoting. The gorgeous original stone fireplace is a focal point in the room and it is made of Blue Rock and has a gas insert. The original Pine hardwood floors are throughout this level.
The fantastic Dining Room is showcased with 180 degrees of original divided light windows and a built-in custom breakfront. This stunning room opens to a private deck that is perfect for entertaining or relaxing and enjoying the magnificent view of the gardens.
The inviting combination Family Room/Kitchen has abundant windows and two sets of French doors that open to the outdoors and patio with a gorgeous view of Mt. Tamalpais. Custom built-in cabinetry, which spans the length of one wall, offers great space for television, books, and special items. As part of this space, the terrific Kitchen features honed granite counter tops and island, and custom Shaker cabinetry with nickel hardware. Stainless steel six-burner Viking range and hood, Kitchen Aid double oven and refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, Marvel built-in climate controlled beverage refrigerator and Grohe fixtures complete this cooks Kitchen.
The romantic Master Bedroom has views of the gorgeous landscape. The Master Bath features Waterworks nickel fixtures, custom cabinetry, two double sinks with marble countertops, subway tile, Crèma Marfil flooring and a steam shower.
There are two additional Bedrooms, and both enjoy Mt. Tam view.
The second upstairs Bathroom features Waterworks fixtures in chrome, beveled edge subway tile, marble decking around the under-mounted tub and Carrara tile flooring.
There is a special bonus room situated above the detached 2-car garage. This space can function as a private office or play area.
- Honed granite counter tops and island
- Custom Shaker cabinetry with oil rubbed bronze hardware
- Stainless-steel six-burner Viking range and hood
- Kitchen Aid double oven and built-in refrigerator
- Bosch dishwasher and Kenmore Elite washer and dryer
- Marvel built-in climate controlled beverage refrigerator
- French doors in the Kitchen and Family Room opening to the patio, lawn and gardens with views of Mt. Tamalpais
- Custom built-in cabinetry spans an entire wall of the Family Room which provides a great space for television, books and special item
LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM
- Graciously sized Living Room with original Blue Rock stone fireplace
- Beautiful beamed ceilings and wainscoting and original Pine hardwood floors
- New interior paint and recessed lighting throughout first floor
- Seamless blend of both traditional and contemporary influences
- Abundant divided light windows throughout
- Custom built-in breakfront in the Dining Room
- Dining Room opens to a large entertainment deck
- Opulent wall-to-wall Stark carpeting upstairs
- Romantic Master Bedroom suite with views of the lush gardens
- Master Bathroom boasts custom cabinetry, two double sinks, Waterworks nickel fixtures, marble countertops, subway tile, Crema Marfil flooring and steam shower
- Two additional upstairs Bedrooms both enjoy Mt. Tamalpais views
- Upstairs Bathroom features Waterworks fixtures in chrome, beveled edge subway time, marble deck around the under-mounted tub and Carrera marble tile flooring
- Luxurious outdoor IPE decking
- Beautiful brick pathways meander along the private, terraced gardens
- Enjoy the garden-style setting in both the front and the back yard
- Gardens include Ferns, Roses, Maple Trees, Fruit Trees, Heritage Oak Trees, Magnolia Tree, Hydrangeas, Rhododendrons, Star Jasmine
- Extensive drip irrigation system throughout the property
- Gorgeous views of Mt. Tamalpais
- Steps to downtown Larkspur
- Forced air heating
- Two-car detached garage
- Special bonus room above garages could be used as an office or play room